The Range of TER-3 thermostats allows you to use them under any conditionsAdditional information
- TER-3A - Thawing gutters, driveways, keeping the temperature in cooling systems (freezer).
- TER-3B - monitoring the critical temperature of the room (kitchen, bathroom, kennel, greenhouse, ...) and the subsequent switching of ventilation.
- TER-3C - regulation and monitoring temperature heating systems, heat exchangers, machines, engines and equipment.
- TER-3D/G – regulation of halls, gyms and other public spaces, but also for hot water and fluids.
- TER-3H - Temperature monitoring anti-icing pipeline (sewage, drinking water, freezer guidance ...).
- TER-3E - simple thermostat with a fixed hysteresis for monitoring the temperature of liquids in tanks, vats, sumps.
- TER-3F – an internal sensor is part of the device, because it can be used for temperature monitoring in the control cabinet, server room.
Technical benefits and facilitating Installation for you:
- AC/DC in the range 24-240V eliminates the purchase of additional power sources.
- Adjustable hysteresis 0.5 - 5C will positively affect the efficiency of switching the heat source.
- Changing the Heating / cooling, by simply switching mode (summer / winter) DIP switch.
- Temperature range -30˚C + 70C in 8 types of thermostats.
- 16A AgSnO contact means without the use of a contactor or auxiliary relay.
- Ability to management temperature sensors at up to 50m distance.
- Monitoring of disconnection / short circuit gives you early warning of emergency situations.
- The method of measurement NTC / PT 100.
Date of publication: 09. 02. 2017